“With over 20 years developing recipes from local and organic foods, Annette’s passion for healthy, delicious food is contagious! Her flare for improvisation in the kitchen and her simple approach to cooking is what makes Annette’s cooking classes so enjoyable.”
What can you expect to get out of theses sessions?
So much more than simply cooking classes …
- Lose weight and gain energy without calorie counting or food measuring!
- How to decode labels
- Meal planning for the week including recipes and a shopping list
- Upgrade your food choices – how to make healthier choices
- Review your food preferences and create recipes tailored just for you and your family
- Learn how to make delicious meals in under 30 minutes
- Making gluten- free FUN
- Learn how to incorporate a vegetarian diet
- Make simple and creative school lunches and snacks
Sessions are offered as a 6 week program, one on one or for small groups of up to 6 people. I also offer private classes. All ingredients are provided as are recipes and ongoing support. All of this in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Classes run approximately 2 hours.
My cooking is light with a Mediterranean style. It is simple, colourful and very tasty. I do not like complicated recipes so my meals usually take minutes to make.
I have also taught and cooked with small groups for fun or for a special occasion. A great idea for a Birthday Party!
Please call me at 647 884 4279